Efficient and effective operation of the public sector is a prerequisite for social and economic cohesion. At the same time, modernisation of public administration can make a major contribution to the transition to a knowledge economy and sustainable economic development.
Transformation of the public sector creates a pressing need for governments to develop new policies. Key areas for action include sectors combining growth potential and competitive advantage and policies are required which foster economic activities of strategic and national importance. To this, we can lend our experience in planning and introducing measures which improve the effectiveness of the public sector.
Kantor has an excellent track record in the following fields:
- New policy design and implementation
- Planning and implementation support of organisational changes
- Restructuring and setting up new institutions
- Appraisal of restructuring interventions
- Assistance in the transformation process