Kantor Qwentes SA (www.kantor-group.eu) is looking to recruit an administration assistant to join our team with the following profile:
- Document preparation including formatting and editing of Word documents and Excel tables, data entry, support in printing and photocopying, organizing/filing documents etc.
- Support in communication/correspondence with external suppliers for collection and delivery of products, services and utilities required for the day-to-day running of the office;
- Support in organising internal and external meetings, scheduling appointments and support with travel and event logistics, as required;
- Assistance in tender preparations, project report preparation and other relevant project document preparation and submission;
- Assistance in office reception and hospitality services including support for staff catering services, welcoming of visitors, organising catering and refreshment services, as required;
- Support in preparation and maintenance of HR procedures and work regulations.
The ideal candidate will have the following background, skills and experience:
- At least 2 years relevant work experience;
- As a minimum, English and French languages at or near native level (both in oral and written communication). Fluency in an additional European language will be a distinct advantage;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel in particular);
- Proven office organization skills and attention to detail;
- Well-developed interpersonal and communications skills;
- Experience in preparation of HR related reports, such employee monthly/annual costs will be an advantage;
- Experience in recruitment process: drafting and posting ads, follow up of applications and interviews, registration of new employees with authorities, drafting of contracts will be an advantage.
All short listed candidates will be asked to undertaken a written test as part of the selection process to assess specific skills in English, French and in Microsoft Office Word and Excel. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com by Tuesday 31st of July 2012. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.